The Well Aware program offers well owners the opportunity to discuss issues and solutions specific to their property and understand when they need to call a licenced contractor. As a responsible well owner you need to carry out a regular program of well maintenance. A few simple changes can have a huge impact on your water quality. Your family's health depends on the quality of your well water.
After the visit, you will be mailed a complete report containing all observations and recommendations for your well and property. The purpose of Well Aware is to educate- the provide you, the well owner, with the knowledge you need to care for and maintain your water supply.
Well Aware Home Visits are:
- Conducted by a trained water guide
- A 1.5 hour guided assessment around your property with a qualified water guide
- Recommendations on well maintenance and upgrading
- An opportunity to ask any questions you have about your well or septic
- Free "Well Aware" kit and publications
- Septic safety information and tips to avoid costly repair bills
- Correct water sampling technique
Are you Well Aware??
Call the Muskoka Heritage Foundation at 705-645-7393 to book a visit!